Crisis Management Services
Actions taken during the early stages of an incident or crisis will significantly alter the outcome for your organisation: a fast effective response can shorten a crisis and minimise its impact; a random, uncoordinated response will almost certainly exacerbate it.
Do you know who should be a part of your crisis team and how you will work together?
Who is responsible for assessing the situation and invoking and co-ordinating the response? Who will lead the team to prevent further disruption, ensuring the safety and welfare of staff, activating business continuity plans, communicating with staff, stakeholders, the market and the media?
Crisis Management: Steelhenge's integrated approach
Steelhenge's integrated approach to Crisis Management will provide you with not just the plan, but also the critical tools and activities that make the plan work. We will equip you and your staff with:
- A clear road map of activation and response
- The competencies and skills to implement it effectively
- The crisis tools to support teams
This approach will increase the chances of a successful outcome and minimise the stress on your people.
Crisis Management Solutions
We offer the following crisis management solutions:
- Crisis Plan Development
- Crisis Management Training
- Crisis Exercising
- Media and Crisis Communications
- Integration of the Crisis Management Plan with Business Continuity and other plans
- Command and Control Processes and Development
- Crisis Toolkit
- Crisis Leadership
- Information Management
- Crisis Centre Design