Steelhenge is publishing a major new series of eight white papers, each focusing on a critical area of crisis management. They are written to provide a practical insight into building a successful crisis management capability.
• The Cornerstones of Crisis Management
• Strategic Crisis Decision-Making: The psychological tripwires and trampolines
• Building Situational Awareness: How to establish knowns and unknowns
• Crisis Leadership: The good, the bad and the ugly
• Managing Reputation: The non negotiable case for integrated crisis communications
• The Crisis Training Trajectory: Building skills to deliver success
• Simulation exercising: Fostering crisis expertise through experience
• Evaluation: Assessing and building a crisis management capability
Access to these papers is for registered users only, so if you have not yet registered, please do so here. By registering, we will advise you only when the next paper in the series has been published, when other thought leadership materials are published in the Registered User section of the Steelhenge website, and of the details for the Crisis Management Conference.
Copyright © 2017 Steelhenge Consulting Ltd
2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ, United Kingdom
Steelhenge Consulting Ltd is now part of Deloitte LLP following
Deloitte’s acquisition of its parent company, Regester Larkin Ltd in December 2016.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see About Deloitte to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ.